IT Services — Glendale Heights, IL
Geekz provides expert computer support services to small businesses in Glendale Heights, IL and the surrounding northwest suburbs of Chicago. We are a small, local business, which means we not only understand your environment and your budget, but we provide personalized IT support you can’t get with a larger, national chain.
Outsourcing your IT frees you up to focus on your core business and your customers. We can help you with:
- PC repairs and support, including new PC setup, hardware diagnostics and repair, PC hardware and software upgrades, spyware/virus removal, data backups, data recovery
- desktop applications end-user support, including installation, upgrades and help for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access, Visio, OneNote, Publisher) , Quickbooks, and more
- network installations and security, including installation of firewalls, wireless network security, port configuration for remote access, VPN, internet security
- email support, including setup, backup, and troubleshooting for web-based e-mail or MS Outlook
- mobile support (e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks synchronization)
- server maintenance and upgrades, including pro-active systems monitoring, data backups, license management, Exchange, user profiles
Other IT services we offer include:
- web services, including domain registration, web site hosting and maintenance, email, and online file storage
- backup solutions, including cloud backups
- IT consulting, including:
- disaster recovery planning
- hardware/software auditing
- systems lifecycle and migration planning
- procurement assistance
- office workflow efficiencies, including customized templates, application integrations, and custom software
Visit our Services page to see the full list of computer services we offer.
Our highly experienced staff is dedicated to helping you run your business via our on-site and remote computer support services. Each of our techs has 15 or more years of experience in their fields. No one in this industry can claim to have seen it all, but we've seen a lot. We know eac situation is unique, so we don't carry a book of checklists and procedures to be followed to the letter. We apply our mental database, acquired troubleshooting skills, and plain common sense to solve your problems in the most economical way while striving to minimize disruption.
We are looking to build long-term relationships with our clients. We want to get to know you, your employees, your systems, your business, and your current and future needs. Call us today!